Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Picture Book




Unknown said...

Oh my Roxy...are you not obsessed with that shade? I go a smiliar "incognito" this thursday when I have my mani/pedi time! It's seriously the BEST this fall!


xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot
delightfullychicshop.com

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Your niece is adorable!!! And that is truly antique heaven. Glad you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I would have loved to be there, jealous!!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Love those books you have.

Amber said...

The piggy place looks familiar. Did we go there during my fall break visit? Also, I LOVE that dog!!!!! :)

Aly Debbas said...

I used to have a puppy just like her ... Cavalier King Charles named Maya after Takashimaya on 5th ave. Fabulous dogs :)

Sam said...

That brass pig is ADORABLE! I love your weekend picture books. SO much inspiration!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Your niece is sooooo adorable!!! ahhh love king charles! Oh and the brass pig, you know how I feel about piggy banks. xox

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Ha! At first I thought the spine of that red book said, "Do you like my new brass piggy?" And I thought to myself, "What an aptly named coffee table book!"

PS, the piggy is adorable!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love the mirror, I have a big black one in my living room!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I love the mirror! And your new niece! I always think of Charlotte on SATC! lol And who better to exemplify?!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

LOVE that little brass piggy! But I don't know if it beats your niece... too adorable!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

All very fabulous. You NEED to tell me where this Antiques Heaven is!!

Post a Comment