Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today's Mantra


{J.Crew's Head Women's Designer Marissa Webb in Harper's Bazaar}
Diana Mieczan said...

That is beautiful. Kisses

Lilacandgrey said...

great photo (and quote)!

Lilac and Grey

Behind the Lashes said...

I'm so addicted to post-its too haha.
xoxo Heather

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

This photo has been in my files for a while. I am a bit OCD and somehow I still love it and find it so inspiring!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

great quote, I just got back from Rome so it is very fitting for me today!

Lily said...

What a fun and bright work space !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Aly said...

We're on the same page girl ...

If you read my post today on GtoG, my mantra is about creating (not in the literal sense) but as in creating an opportunity for ourselves.

Love this pic!

Post a Comment