Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SocietySocial Introduces The Duchess! Nope, not Kate...


I am infinitely excited today. I just introduced, literally seconds ago (eep!), a true personal fave of mine to the Society Social line-up. What do you think, loves?! :)
Unknown said...

She is perfect! I posted about them the other day, isn't their stuff just fabulous???

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Umm its incredible. I am obsessed with that freaking chair!!

Shannon said...

Agreed. Definitley an awesome chair!

I stumbled across your blog about a month ago and I have to say that it is now one of my favorite blogs to read. Thanks for being so fabulous!

http://www.dylandrake.blogspot.com/

Aly Debbas said...

You inspire me more and more every day..... beautiful chair - beautiful little teaser - and more to love about Society Social!!

Post a Comment