Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey Now, Gold Cow


I'm on the fence about cowhides. I saw a gorgeous gold foil look at LM's home beautifully designed by The Decorista and thereafter I've seen the look several times. They're awfully pretty and quite stunning. I'm no vegetarian, but I think "cowhide" kind of hurts my feelings?  I'm just not sure! What do you think, dolls?

{Furbish}
Lily said...

If I think about it that way, it kind of hurts my feelings too but I do love the way the metallic cowhides look...wish there were good faux options out there !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I think it looks great, but I agree, if I think about that part I don't know how i feel about it. I guess I'd have to apply that to my shoes then too! *le sigh* ;)

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

love it. especially when layered and going under your ottoman...

ps- I'm going back thru all of your old posts! Quite informative and so many good ideas my dear.

Post a Comment