Monday, September 19, 2011

Color Me Bad




I wear a lot of neutrals, but all this color blocking is tempting me to deviate from my norm! What do you think, darlings? Has the color blocking trend tempted you to take a spin on the color wheel?

{Photos via "Dress to Mingle" Pinterest | Color Inspo by My Cup of Te}
Unknown said...

Fan freakin tastic!

Gabriella said...

I absolutely love the second outfit! Too cute.

Jin said...

kelly's outfit is my fav!

Tori Lynn said...

I have been feeling the same too! I feel so bold stepping away from all neutrals!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm all over this bandwagon!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i adore colorblocking so i am loving both of these outfits!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I am mostly neutral too. But sometimes a few brilliant colors are good.

Samantha said...

Yes! I've gotten extremely loud lately.

Post a Comment